The five-seat Buick Encore stretches the limits of entry-luxury crossovers.Front-wheel drive, a small turbo four-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission are standard. All-wheel drive is optional.
New for 2014
A blind spot warning system and rear cross-traffic alert are now available.
- The Encore is 168 inches long and 70 inches wide, which is nearly three feet shorter and about nine inches narrower than a Buick Enclave
- 18-inch aluminum wheels
- Automatic halogen headlights with blue accent rings
- Heated side mirrors with turn-signal indicators
- Roof rails
- Available rain-sensing windshield wipers
- IntelliLink® multimedia system with 7-inch screen, USB connectivity and MP3 jack
- Air conditioning; available dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Cloth and simulated leather upholstery; real leather available
- Available heated front seats
- Available heated steering wheel
- 18.8 cubic feet of cargo room behind rear seats; 48.4 cubic feet with backseat folded
- Front passenger seat folds flat
Under the Hood
- 138-horsepower, turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine
- Engine runs on regular gas
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Front knee airbags
- Side-impact airbags for front and rear seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Backup camera
- Available forward collision warning
- Available lane departure warning
- Available blind spot warning system
- Available rear cross-traffic alert
Equipment goes here.
Incentives go here.