Buick's three-row Enclave is the most luxury-oriented SUV of its GM siblings, which include the Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia. The Enclave was updated for 2013 with LED lighting and chrome accents inside and out, and upscale, soft-touch materials on the inside. It seats seven or eight.
New for 2014
Forward collision alert and lane departure warning are newly available. The standard IntelliLink® multimedia system adds satellite radio and text-to-voice features, and two USB ports have been added to the back of the center console for charging phones and other electronic devices.
- LED daytime running lights
- Xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights
- LED taillights
- Standard 18-inch, available 19- or 20-inch aluminum wheels
- IntelliLink® touch-screen multimedia system
- Tri-zone climate control
- Power liftgate
- Remote start
- Available navigation system
- Available Bose® premium stereo
- Available heated and cooled front seats
Under the Hood
- 288-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Engine uses regular gas
- 4,500-pound towing capacity
- Electronic stability system
- Antilock brakes
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side-impact airbag between front seats
- Side curtain airbags for all three rows
- Backup camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Available blind spot warning system and rear cross-traffic alert
- Available forward collision alert and lane departure warning
Equipment goes here.
Incentives go here.